Personal Automobile and Car Insurance
Protecting your automobiles and your family requires knowing what auto coverage options are right for you. Florida Farm Bureau Insurance can provide a full range of auto coverage options to meet your needs.
Our personal auto policy provides two coverage enhancements at no additional charge. The following are summaries of the actual coverage. See your policy for actual coverage provided.
We can help you save money by reducing your automobile premium with several discounts like an account discount, multi-car discount, and Claims Free discount. For those with under age drivers in the household, we offer good student and driver training discounts to those who qualify. Contact your local agent today for more information.
Pet Injury Coverage
- Applies on personal auto policies with collision coverage on at least one vehicle.
- Coverage limit is $500.
- Only covers dogs and cats owned by insured or family member.
- Covers reasonable vet fees if a pet is injured in an accident while in the vehicle.
- Covers replacement if a pet dies in an accident while in the vehicle.
Transportation Expense Endorsement Enhancement
- Broadens current Extended Transportation Expense policy provision (Part D – Coverage for Damage to Your Auto)
- Must have Physical Damage coverage on the vehicle.
- Endorsement applies ONLY to the vehicle with the coverage.
- Covers “extra expenses” incurred when loss occurs more than 100 miles from home for insured, spouse, and any family member.
- Extra Expense means additional expenses incurred due to the loss of use of the covered auto, but not normal expenses that would have if travel had not been interrupted.
- Examples of Extra Expenses
- Commercial transportation fares to continue to destination
- Extra meals and lodging
- Coverage options (note: max limit will be used…daily limit does not apply to these broadened extra expenses)
- $20 day – $600 max (base policy amount)
- $30 day – $900 max
- $40 day – $1,200 max
- $50 day – $1,500 max
- NOTE: The daily limit STILL applies to rental car (temporary transportation) usage.
Our local insurance agents can help you with personal and commercial automobile coverage to suit your needs. Find an agent to get started.