Personal Automobile and Car Insurance
Protecting your automobiles and your family requires knowing what auto coverage options are right for you. Florida Farm Bureau Insurance can provide a full range of auto coverage options to meet your needs.
We can help you save money by reducing your automobile premium with several discounts like an account discount, multi-car discount, no moving violations discount, loyal customer discount, paperless billing & policy discounts, and Claims Free discount. For those with under age drivers in the household, we offer good student and driver training discounts to those who qualify. Contact your local agent today for more information.
Our personal auto policy provides two coverage enhancements at no additional charge. The following are summaries of the actual coverage. See your policy for actual coverage provided.
Pet Injury Coverage
- Applies on personal auto policies with collision coverage on at least one vehicle.
- Coverage limit is $500.
- Only covers dogs and cats owned by “insured” or “family member”.
- Covers reasonable veterinary fees if a pet is injured in an accident while in the vehicle.
- Covers expenses such as cremation or disposal if a pet dies in an accident while in the vehicle.
Towing & Labor Costs Coverage
- Applies to vehicles that have Other Than Collision or Collision coverage;
- Up to $125 coverage is provided when the vehicle is mechanically disabled for expenses such as:
- Delivery of gasoline, changing a tire or other minor mechanical labor at the place of breakdown;
- Lockout service if the keys are accidentally locked in the vehicle; or
- Towing to the nearest place where necessary repairs can be made.
Our local insurance agents can help you with personal and commercial automobile coverage to suit your needs. Find an agent to get started.