Save Big With Our Child Saver Program
If you’re pregnant or a new parent, you’re probably experiencing baby-supply overload. Between the essentials, every gadget and doodad you’ve been told you absolutely have to have, and hospital bills, your wallet probably feels pretty light.
Babies need a lot of stuff, and almost all of it is extremely expensive. How can you get what you really need and avoid spending too much?
Enter: Florida Farm Bureau Insurance. We’ve got you covered when it comes to car seats for babies between five and forty pounds and booster seats for older kids between forty and one hundred pounds. If you have an auto policy with Florida Farm Bureau Insurance, you can order car seats for $25 and Booster seats for $15.
September is Baby Safety Month, and one of the most important items a parent needs is a quality car seat. See our ordering options below.
Scenera® Next Convertible Car Seat: $25
|Rear Facing||Forward Facing|
|Weight||5 – 40 lbs.||22 – 40 lb.|
|Height||19 – 40 in.||29 – 43 in.|
- Fits 3 across in the back seat of most vehicles
- Rear-facing 5-40 lb and 19-40 in. and Forward-facing 22-40 lb and 29-43 in. and at least 1 year old (Actual fit may vary. Not all children will comfortably fit in the seat for the full weight and height ranges listed).
- Side Impact Protection
- 5-point harness with easy front adjustment
- 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations allow for the best fit for growing children
- Seat pad is machine washable and dryer safe
- Removable cup holder is dishwasher safe
- Certified for use on aircraft
- Compact TSA friendly design for airport security
- LATCH equipped and capable for the entire life of the car seat
- Meets or exceeds Federal Safety Standards (NHTSA)
- Made in the USA
Pronto! Belt-Positioning Booster Car Seat: $15
The perfect booster for growing kids, the Pronto has an easy-to-adjust headrest that lets you give a custom fit to your child. When they’re ready, the back is removed, and you have a backless booster that’s easy to transport and simple to store in the trunk when not needed. In either mode, the cup holder holds a drink or snack during the ride or hides away inside the seat when not needed.
|Weight||Belt-positioning booster: 40 – 100 lbs.|
|Height||43 – 57 in.|
- Belt-positioning booster: 40–100 pounds
- 2 seats in 1: easily converts to a backless booster
- Washable seat pad
- Adjustable headrest grows with your child
- Integrated slide-out cup holder
- Shoulder belt guides
- Exceeds Federal Safety Standards
- Made in the USA
Order Your Car Seats
To order your car seats, you need to download and submit this order form or order through your county’s local Farm Bureau Federation office. If you would like to require a signature for the delivery of the seat, there is an additional charge of $2.50.
Not an Auto Policy Holder?
Now is a great time to switch to Florida Farm Bureau Insurance. Not only do we offer discounts on car seats, but our benefits allow members to receive discounts on travel, health & wellness, entertainment, cars, farming equipment, and more. Use our Agent Finder to find a local agent and receive a fast quote.