#0902 Vice President Sales
Spearhead efforts to maximize market potential and increase Company profitability. Responsible for managing all sales of Farm Bureau insurance products. Accountable for providing available lines of insurance marketed to county Farm Bureau members of lines through brokered products unavailable through Farm Bureau lines.
Essential Functions – List in order of importance
- Assume full accountability of all activities dealing with sales management agency force, and sales administrative staff.
- Insure maximum sales volume at minimum monetary expenditure by implementing successful marketing and sales programs for company product lines.
- Direct and guide efforts of Sales Managers regarding territory sales performance against established objectives, initiating corrective action as needed.
- Oversee preparation of consolidated sales forecasts, recommending short and long term goals.
- Develop sales training programs and oversee execution.
- Administer agent contracts and resolve all challenges pertaining to the interpretation or administration of said contracts in a timely manner.
- Liaison with the Farm Bureau leadership and Companies, SFB Casualty and SFB Life.
- Manage Brokerage markets.
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) risk ownership responsibilities to be conducted as assigned.
- Plan sales promotion activities and sales contests to stimulate sales and servicing of all insurance products.
- Travel state as required to remain fully informed and up to date with agency office conditions, productivity, and personnel needs.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Excellent interpretation of complex statistical data
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
- Effective conflict management skills
- Effectively coaches and delivers constructive feedback
- Demonstrates excellent judgement and decision making skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Level and Education Details:
High School diploma with appropriate insurance industry designations or Bachelor’s of Science or Bachelor’s of Arts Degree. LUTCF, CLU, CPCU designations, Property & Casualty Licenses required.
Preferred- Life & Health Licenses
Minimum 10 years with Farm Bureau
Minimum 5 years of management
Please send your resume to: email@example.com